Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

tori amos tour dates?

From: jessica@athos.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1992 23:03:31 -0800
Subject: tori amos tour dates?
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Did anyone (does anyone have?) get tour dates for tori amos??

with there be any in NYC or Boston? I know one or two (or three or
four, or maybe more) people who'd really liek to see her, and would
go at least as far as boston for it.

		      jessica

--
|| jessica  || It is this that || Don't try to tell me there's no reason for ||
|| lawrence ||    brings us    || any moment in time, every memory of mine.  ||