Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

None

From: "Katrina Michael" <katrina_michael@muwayf.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1992 17:10:51 -0800
Subject: None
To: Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

                       Subject:                               Time:4:59 PM
  OFFICE MEMO                                                 Date:3/26/92
I'll try to add my own thoughts to this interesting little funeral thread (but
- it really is morbid isn't it!).

BTW, Rocket Man is heading for numero uno in Australia this week!!  If Kate
_is_ touring mid-year, then I hope she includes Oz this time 'round!  I know
heaps of fans who would give their eye teeth to see her perform live here.  If
not, then _we're_ going to the U.K.!

Songs to play at my (not for a long time?!)  funeral:
5.  Running Up That Hill
4.  This Woman's Work
3.  Under the Ivy
2.  Night Scented Stock
1.  Watching You Without Me

- Katrina Michael

                            **   "When you wish upon a star, your dreams come
true" - Kate Bush  **