Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

yet another unsubstantiated rumor

From: David Markfield <ILWN500%INDYCMS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1992 09:27:25 -0800
Subject: yet another unsubstantiated rumor
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I'm sure this has probably been shot down several times on the list
already but I just heard it so.....

A good friend of mine said he had heard that KaTe was possibly doing a
Spring or Summer tour with Fish as opening act.

I am pretty much discounting this but I suppose stranger things have
happened....though I can't think of what.  :)

any info would be appreciated

later

Dave

                           |  What will you do?
    Dave Markfield         |  Make a stone of your heat?
 6432 Maidstone Rd #434    |  Will you set things right
 Indianapolis, IN 46254    |  When you tear them apart?
     (317) 299-4932        |  Will you sleep at night?
ILWN500@INDYCMS.IUPUI.EDU  |  With the plough and the stars alight?