Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wanted: copy of Hammersmith Odeon ticket

From: Ben Siemerink <bjhs@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1992 03:42:15 -0800
Subject: Wanted: copy of Hammersmith Odeon ticket
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu (Love-Hounds Post)
Mailer: Elm [revision: 64.9.hplb.1]

Hi Folks!

Sorry that I haven't  shown my opinions  on  Love-Hounds  for the last
month so much, but I still read everything!

I am doing a evening course  Graphic Design and I've got an assignment
of  making  a  design  for  CD/LP/MC.  I  chose  'Kate  Bush  Live  at
Hammersmith  Odeon'  (that's the bootleg,  with Kate in a pink T-shirt
which is just a little too  small).  I want to use the  ticket for one
of these  concerts  for my sleeve  design,  but I haven't got any clue
what it looks like.  So, here's where you come into the story:

        Can  anyone  send  me  a  copy  of a  ticket  of  one  of  the
        Hammersmith Odeon concerts of 1979?

Of course I like it a.s.a.p, but it is more  important  that I get one
than that I get one  quick.  So please,  if you've  got such a ticket,
please email me, so that we can make arrangements about getting a copy
here.  If you don't mind, you may send it without making  arrangements
as well.  In that  case:  copy it  (both  sides?!)  and  explain  what
colours are used and send it to:

        Ben Siemerink
        31 Rosling Road
        Horfield
        Bristol BS7 8SN
        United Kingdom

        (x44-272-519771 at home or x44-272-228737 at work)

Thank you very much in advance.

Ben.
--
Ben Siemerink, Bristol, UK                                     Crisis?
bjhs@hplb.hpl.hp.com                                      What Crisis?