Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Directions to Brass City Records

From: naima@mace.cc.purdue.edu (Erich Klinghammer)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1992 05:33:11 -0800
Subject: Directions to Brass City Records
To: rec-music-gaffa@gatech.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@mentor.cc.purdue.edu

This was supposed to be a reply to a specific user, but since I can't seem
to locate him, I'm posting this in the hope that lurkers will also need
directions to this wonderful store specializing in KaTe sTuff!

You go east on RT 84-E (hopefully, since that is the way I go) into Waterbury.
You look for exit 23, which is Canal (i'm not sure of the name) or River???
But anyway, it makes a long sloping descent to the right and ends at an inter-
section with another road, on which you can only go left or right.  Go right.
You'll pass under 84 and go through 1, 2, 3 stoplights.  Through tis road you'll
see a newspaper building to your left.  Okay, you'll see yourself approaching
this intersection with a gas station to the right, and a set of old 2-story
red brick buildings on your left.  There is a dirt lot just before it on the
left.  You'll want to park there.  You get out of the car and go left down
that side of the street, passing a really butch looking motorcycle shop.  His
door is the next one, it's got stuff all over the door, go upstairs and if
you're REALLY lucky, you'll meet Walter and have a KaTe friend for life!

Believe me, it's easier to find than this sounds. I found the place only
knowing that it was in Waterbury!

Good luck!
--J.

ps- about the tickets I know not, I'm from Purdue which is in INDIANA!!! %)