Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

LUSH---AMAZING!

From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1992 08:40:48 -0800
Subject: LUSH---AMAZING!
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Cc: stern@chem.nwu.edu

I don't have a whole lot of time here,
but I'd just like to report that I saw Lush at the Metro in Chicago
last night and all I can say is DON'T MISS'EM if you get the chance.
They sounded~r SO good and played SO tightly that it was like
listening to the album but EVEN better.  This was the most impressive
concert I've seen in a good while... after seeing the cOcteau Twins
and being disappointed that they used so much programming, and the sound
was not great, Lush just blew away all my expectations.
OK, gotta go.  If you like this band, you'll them live.
-mjm
[Sarah McLauchlan plays April 2~r in Chicago at the Park west... show just announced!]