Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re:Brass City Records

From: YOUNG@BINAH.CC.BRANDEIS.EDU
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1992 11:16:00 -0800
Subject: re:Brass City Records
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

From: naima@mace.cc.purdue.EDU (Erich Klinghammer)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Kate stuff. where to find it?
Date: 12 Mar 92 03:07:01 GMT
Sender: Love-Hounds-request@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

Hello!  Well, I just got back on the net, and I jumped back into gaffa!
I'm glad to be back!  Anyway, the leading source of KaTe stuff in the
Northeast is (in my HUMBLE opinion) Brass City Records in Waterbury, CT!
I've personally spent much more than I should have at this joint, which is
just off of the line of US 84E.  I joyed goin' there when I was up in NY.
I can give more precise directions if anyone wishes to e-mail me.

TaKe KaRe!

--J.

Sounds to me like Brass City Records is on my route down to New York City
(which I visit frequently) from here at Brandeis.  I'd definitely be interested
in checking out what they have, especially since my previous suggestion to
r.m.g. - Main Street Records in Northampton - is a bit of a trek for me (and
not really on the way to anything else).  Please e-mail me with more specific
directions; if you can let me know what exactly they can be expected to have
there, that will also be helpful.

-Bruce (young@brandeis.edu)

P.S.  Since you seem to be from MIT, I'd be interested if you know anything
about the Sarah McLachlan show in Boston - specifically, any info regarding the
site or expected ticket availability. Thanks.