Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tears For Fears

From: UK04028@ukpr.uky.edu
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1992 20:06:28 -0800
Subject: Tears For Fears
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

Hello,
     I am posting to many of the lists on the musical lists of lists
searching for Tears For Fears fans or collectors.  I am a serious
collector of T.F.F. and am looking for other collectors or serious fans
to exchange information and trivia with.  If any of you on this list
fit this description, I'd love to speak with you.  A Tears For Fears list
used to exist a long time ago but was taken off due to lack of interest.
This is quite a shame.  I wish someone would revive a list for T.F.F..
I would do this but don't really have the system or knowledge to moderate
a list.  However, I remain a serious collector of their work.  I am
currently looking for T.F.F. discographies.  I know some exist in a
British magazine called Record Collector but I would need to order the
back issues and these are expensive.  If anyone has back issues of this
publication or just have a T.F.F. discography, I would be very greatful
if you would e-mail me at uk04028@ukpr.uky.edu, as I am not a member of
this list.

                                             Thanx in advance,
                                                  Danny May