Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Bush + Kate Amos

From: Sander <scvalke@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1992 13:04:57 -0800
Subject: Tori Bush + Kate Amos
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

In addition to the ongoing discussions here in rec.music.tori,
here are some highlights from an article in the Dutch magazine "OOR":

She's got Indian blood (Cherokee)...born in North Carolina...
started playing piano when she was three...played in homo bars in
Washington when she was 13...ran away from home at 21 to LA to get into
a "pool of darkness" -- "I was a typical rock chick."

Ok, she's got a high voice and she plays piano. But this rock chick
is no second Kate. Why are we discussing surrogates all the time?

                           Rene

P.S. I'd like to get in touch with some Love-Hounds from Holland. Are
there any?