Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

WARNING: Rather tasteless

From: stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1992 17:49:42 -0800
Subject: WARNING: Rather tasteless
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sti.com

Hi there -

Warning:  This is kinda sick, so for those of you who are easily offended
you might want to press "n" now and see the next letter, which I'm pretty
sure is asking when Kate is going to tour.
This newsreader won't let me put in a ^L, so I'll put a bunch o'
linefeeds for YOU!

My housemate (who is a cretin who does not like Kate Bush, but that's beside
the point) downloaded a GIF from alt.sex.bestiality a couple o' days ago.
I won't bother to describe the picture ("use your 20th century imagination -
if you've got any!" - The Stranglers).  He had it on the screen when he
called me:
"Look, Steve!  The hounds of love!"

I hit him. (although I thought it was rather funny, too...)

-Stev0 who is traumatized for life

"Thank God I'm a country boy!"
      - One of my housemate's favorite singers (really!)