Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Bitchiness

From: Desi The Three-Armed Wonder Comic <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1992 11:06:23 -0800
Subject: Re: Bitchiness
To: rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

I don't know what's going on with gaffa, but all the articles are coming
through from "daemon@apple.com (wizard's assistant)" so it is increasingly
important that people sign their posts with their names and email
addresses!

I have no idea who wrote this:
>     Does anyone have any recommendations for a good Kate book as far as
>photography is concerned?  I'm not really interested in text (love-hounds
>has more info than any author ever will have (besides Herself,)) just
>photography.  Any stand-outs?

Get the Cann & Mayes book "Kate Bush: A Visual Documentary."  As the title
might lead you to believe, it's highly picture-oriented.  The text is a bit
iffy, but it's quite a pretty book.  Coffee-table sized, as they say.

Non kate-related flamage ahead.  Press `n' now.

>     100% of what I'm saying is that tact can support and augment what you
>have to say.  That, finally, is your choice, but it has nothing to do with
>_what_ you're saying, but _how_.  It's not a comprimise, it's a choice and
>decision you have made, apparently without knowing _how_ you choose or made
>that decision.

Bugger that for a lark.  If you can't pick out what my meaning is between
the slurs, swears and innuendo, then tough bologna on you, buddy.

>     Yes.  If I could ask, please take this to email.

Ah, it must be Ken.  Hi there!  I don't have your email address, so it's
getting posted.  Besides, the first part is of general interest.

>     Doesn't UUCP suck?

It's better than pony express.  But not by much.

--
Jon Drukman (finely honed machine)              uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
Now Playing: Troy McClure in ``Here Comes The Coastguard!''