Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas

From: lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1992 22:27:59 -0800
Subject: Katemas
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

 Well, as long as the subject has benn coming up....how many San Diego Kate
fans are there and would they be interested in a Katemas right here in SD??
Ron and I are the only ones I know of that would go to a Katemas around
here. Also, is there going to be one in Seattle? I just might be in the area
during the "holiday."
                                      --- Lionheart
P.S.
  someone besides Ron has mentioned me in a post! I think I've achieved
something here 8)

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!lionhart