Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hannah

From: caen!bsbbs!mdc@harvard.harvard.edu (Melissa D. Caldwell)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1992 15:49:10 -0800
Subject: Hannah
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Ken writes:

>      I'd be up for a donation, Vickie.  I'm not sure whether individual or
> group donations would mean more to Kate, I just don't know.  Could someone

I suggested the group donation for a couple of reasons-

A lot of Love-hounds have donated for Kate's birthday
flowers in the past, and she "knows" us collectively as
Love-hounds.  A list of contributors could be sent along with
the donation.

The other reason I suggested a group donation is that it would
mean less overall work/worry for the Bush family.  It would be
a single piece of mail to deal with as opposed to dozens (or
hundreds) of cards from well-meaning fans.  Maybe Kate would
prefer to see bunches of cards.  What do you think?

Whatever we decide to do is fine, but we should do something
soon.

 Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
 The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
 {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc           I was looking at the Big Sky
 mdc@bsbbs.UUCP