Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KATE POSTERS

From: Richard Frost <rfrost@spam.maths.adelaide.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1992 13:03:42 -0800
Subject: KATE POSTERS
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu (Love-Hounds)

Hi to love hounds everywhere..

I saw a Kate poster at a poster shop the other day and was
told by the shop owner that it was a very rare one..

It was a picture of Kate holding an apple with the words
Kate Bush - This Womans Work .. at the bottom..

Is this a rare poster or not .. should I snap it up?

KATE BUSH's WUTHERING HEIGHTS MAKES POSITION 19 ON TOP 100 LIST

On another point.. an Australian radio station, JJJ-FM, had
a phone poll recently where the years 100 most popular
artists were voted for..

Kate Bush made position 19!!

Thats all... please email all replies..

Thanks!