Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

4AD list

From: reynhout@cs.uri.edu ()
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1992 00:29:51 -0800
Subject: 4AD list
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.misc, alt.emusic, alt.gothic
Sender: reynhout@cs.uri.edu

   PLEASE forgive the crosspost.  Don't reply to this article without fixing
the crossposting.  Boy I feel like a slug.

   A couple of years ago, there was some discussion regarding a list or
newsgroup centered around Cocteau Twins.  Eventually, the discussion turned
more toward some kind of forum for all of 4AD.
   I'm wondering what ever happened to this idea.  I see that there is no
newsgroup, and I found no reference to a mailing list.  My question, then,
is:  does such a beast exist?  If not, is there enough interest to justify
the creation of one?

   Please reply to me directly, as there is no appropriate newsgroup for it
other than rec.music.misc, and I can't hope to keep up with the volume there.

   Andrew
   (looking for a place to spill some new Throwing Muses gossip... :-)