Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Solace extra track

From: am995@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Chris Blouch)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1992 20:26:13 -0800
Subject: Solace extra track
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@usenet.ins.cwru.edu

(sorry if this has been covered already, I'm a semi-lurker)

So I'm in the CD store looking for Sarah's latest effort when I find a
copy for the incredibly low price of $9.99.  Great!  I go up to the
counter and the goon charges me $12.99.  Apparently the $9.99 copy is
missing the 11th track, "Wear Your Love Like Heaven".  He had no
explanation other than maybe a batch of them were accidentally pressed
without the song.  Of course, I paid for the extra song knowing full well
I would stay up nights wondering what I'm missing.  The 10 track CD
was not in a longbox, the 11 track CD was. Anybody buy the copy w/o the
song?  Are you upset?

Greg Blouch (not chris)

Dayton, Ohio

--