Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Photo

From: lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1992 23:24:57 -0800
Subject: Kate Photo
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

  Thinking about that question of "fave Kate photo" I've come to two
decesions. First I like the picture in Cathy of when she was about 10 years
old and she has her finger in her mouth. It's silly but it's nice.  The
Well, hmm after coming to that conclusion I've decided I like any photograph
in which Kate is really smiling, I mean one of those big old "I'm the
happiest thing alive" type smiles.
                                 --- Lionheart
P.S.
  on the 1st name thing...a little jewish guy (looked a lot like Woody
Allen) came into the shop the other day and kept refering to Kate as Katie.
I thought it was cute, like she was his neice or soemthing.

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!lionhart