Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

WILHELM REICH

From: caen!bsbbs!cynthia@harvard.harvard.edu (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1992 07:28:38 -0800
Subject: WILHELM REICH
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

jody_ferguson.asw.navairtestcen%pcgate@natc-fw.navy.MIL writes:

> Also has anyone seen a book by Orson Bean (of Match Game '74 obscurity)
> called _Me_and_the_Orgone_?  I saw an ad for it in the back of an older
> copy of _A_Book_of_Dreams_.  It would be interesting to find.  He is
> mentioned in the Reich book a couple of times.  I guess Bean was quite a
> proponent of Reichian theories.  Now I've gotta figure out why he was
> considered a celebrity in the early '70's.

Hmmm, I remmeber Orson Bean when I was pretty young, as a
panelist on To Tell The Truth.  I remember him as a witty
humorist, and I remember he had a son named Max, I believe.  I
had no idea he was a proponent of Reich's theories, but it
wouldn't surprise me.  He seemed to be a little left of center
from the average joe.  Very clever fellow.

Later,

Cynthia

----
Cynthia Rosas <cynthia@bsbbs.UUCP> <{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia>
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)

"I can bitch, I can bitch, cause I'm better than you!"