Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: In a Warm Room

From: brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1992 23:51:07 -0800
Subject: Re: In a Warm Room
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

You write:
>Thanks for the sig., Ken.

     I hate disclaimers, but I had a decent reputation as an employee of
my former employer, and my opinions were being mistaken for my former
employee's policy.  Kinda hokey, but heck.
     :)
     No, you see, Cynthia would have more fuel if I said "check the .sig,
you plebian pug hog" and then like a plebian pug hog myself left the .sig
out.  Sorry for the extra bandwidth, folks.  Flames to /dev/Cynthia, a
symbolic link to /dev/null.

>BTW -- "It wasn't me!" ???? What's this, scamming half the Pair's own
>saying? You clear this from Yuri and Kei, or you just got a nice set of
>property values you want driven down?

     "the Pair?"  No scamming, one day a few months ago, I ended up saying
"It wasn't me!" about a dozen times when hell actually did freeze over and
a ton of equipment at same former employer's office went kerflooey.

>Followups to gaffa, r.a.anime, a.gothic, or wherever else we happen to
>be lurking... (alt.gopher is looking pretty tasty -- so GOPHER it!)

     Alt.blooded.warm.gopher?  Alt.hornytoad?  \:-\

>David Henry
>                   --The Orb Newsletter           (ud137927@NDSUVM1)
>What was your question? --K // Thanks... for the memories. --Rogue

     Favorite Kate picture? ... One of my immediate favorites is the ExpIV
single cover, nice colors.  B&W it would have to be the Hounds of Love 12"
(I think) single cover, which admittedly is only a half-shot of Kate.  The
Big Sky 7" picture disc (I think) with her head cradled with her hands,
elbows on a pillow?  That's nice too.  It's in TWS somewhere, if I remember
correctly.
     I'll just say all of them are my favorites, and be done with it.  They
all change between the times I look at them, so it actually is pretty moot!
I get a different impression from the Leotard poster every time I look at it.
     Previous lives?  Hmmm.... Would that mean that in our previous lives
we were fans, or knew Kate in her respective previous life?  Eek!
     :)