Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wuthering Heights

From: craig%sware.com@mathcs.emory.edu (Craig Heath)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1992 06:31:40 -0800
Subject: Wuthering Heights
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

As I've been posted to Atlanta for a month, I've not been able to read
r.m.g., so I hope this isn't old news.  In the hotel's glossy TV guide,
in the section on films in progress, I found the following snippet:

"... brace yourself for the sixth remake of _Wuthering Heights_, this
one a British production starring unknowns *Ralph Fiennes* and *Juliette
Binoche*.  Irish singer *Sinead O'Connor* will narrate the film in the
role of Emily Bronte."

Given that Kate seemed keen on being involved at the convention, I can
only assume that the film makers didn't ask her.

- Craig R.P. Heath (usually craig@sco.com, craig@sware.com this February)
[I'd appreciate being copied on any followups, as I won't be able to
read news for another few weeks]