Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: FOR THE LAST TIME

From: usenet%agate.Berkeley.EDU@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU (USENET Administrator)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1992 11:44:50 -0800
Subject: Re: FOR THE LAST TIME
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU

From: boris@ocf.berkeley.edu (Boris Chen)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 6 Feb 1992 19:44:48 GMT

In article <9202061722.AA07318@gumedlib.georgetown.edu> lander01@gumedlib.georgetown.EDU writes:
>WARMROOM EXISTS.  IT WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU MAY NOT
>LIKE IT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BITCH AND MOAN.
>
>CAN WE PLEASE JUST DROP IT NOW??????????

No, no! We need something to talk/flame about.

I think the proper etequite (sorry about my spelling) is to introduce
a new flame war that will give direction and purpose in life to some,
entertainment or nausea for others.

"Sure you won't change your mind?"
"Is there something wrong with the one I have?"