Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RM / CITW Single & Video

From: Richard Frost <rfrost@spam.maths.adelaide.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1992 00:53:53 -0800
Subject: RM / CITW Single & Video
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu (Love-Hounds)

Hi Kate fans everywhere!!!

KATE's NEW CD SINGLE (CITW/RM)
==============================

I bought the CITW/RM single over 3 weeks ago and the store
charged me $15.00 Australian for it, it had just arrived
in the shop when i asked for it. BUT, I had not seen the single
displayed in any of the local CD stores in the weeks following.
Until last week. Now they are selling it for _$6.00_!! BUT, I noticed
something different on all the CD's I saw. They ALL had that spelling
error ('Villean' pipes) talked about awhile back. My CD does NOT
have the spelling error!. Now.. do I have a rare CD or what?
How many other AUSTRALIANS out there own the single with the
*correct* spelling..??

I am just interested in why I was charged so much for it and also
trying to see if the correctly spelled version is rare, here
in AUSTRALIA.

KATE's NEW VIDEO (RM)
=====================

I saw the new Kate Bush _Rocket Man_ video clip the other day
and loved it..Kate's hair is very long in that video.. maybe
she'll cut it when she finishes her next album B-). Pity its
mostly in B&W as I miss her great hair colour and skin tones.B-)

[For Aussie readers it was played on Channel 10's "Video Hits"
 show, Saturday 1st February, around 11.30 AM Adelaide time ]

She's put on a bit of weight, true signs that she is in the middle
of recording a new album .. that black dress she wore was SO
tight! B-)

Whats the *Candle in the Wind* video like?.. i have not seen it yet.

Also, who were the performers in the video?.. Was Del Palmer
on bass?.. as everyone seemed new to me except _Her_ of course! B-)

KATE BUSH POSTERS

Oh, could someone e-mail me the _postal addresses_ of poster shops
anywhere in either AUSTRALIA / AMERICA / ENGLAND that stock the
full range of KATE BUSH posters.

Its about time I built up a collection. I only own TWS poster which
has always been my favorite but is in need of repair, i will get
all the new ones framed this time!

Till next time..

     Richard.