Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush on Radio 1

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1992 17:50:29 -0800
Subject: Kate Bush on Radio 1
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

nbc@inf.rl.ac.UK writes:

> For all UK Hounds:-
>
> On Saturday 25th January, Radio One (BBC) will be broadcasting the
> first in a new series of Classic Albums. The programme will feature
> Hounds of Love by Kate Bush. Time 2.00 - 3.00 pm. The Radio Times
> advertises it thus (under a small colour picture): "Kate Bush: A classic
> album from the woman of many talents".
>
> Also of interest, on Wednesday 29th January, Tori Amos will be performing
> her new single "China" on the Wogan show, BBC 1 7.00pm.
>
> Neil
>
> --
> Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
> Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac
> Rutherford Appleton Laboratory,      BITNET: nbc%uk.ac.rl.inf@ukacrl
> Chilton, Didcot, Oxon,  OX11 0QX     JANET:     nbc@uk.ac.rl.inf
> England                              Tel: +44 235 44 5740  Fax: +44 235 44 58

        HOMEGROUND said something about her recording an interview for
something like this a couple of months ago, so aside from the brief "Rocket
Man" interview, this would be her latest interview, though most of what she
talks about will be about an old subject (HOL).  It will be interesting to
read/hear this (anyone going to transcribe it, or send it to me to
transcribe?)
        Oh, good news about Rocket Man finally making the states!  Perhaps
VH-1 or MTV's 120 mintues will pick it up now!

--
 rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
NetLink Online Communications * Public Access in San Diego, CA (619) 435-6181