Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Eg and Alice

From: ag@sics.se (Anders G|ransson)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1992 11:30:34 -0800
Subject: Eg and Alice
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sics.se

Does anyone know something about this couple?
I suppose they live in London. I bought a record by them named
"24 years of hunger" which I really liked. On some tracks they
can remind you of steely dan but there are some very emotional
tracks too.

best regards Anders
--
_____

"The fact that there seems to be a big gap in quality between
the works of Wittgenstein  and most of his followers would
appear to indicate that there is much more to the method than
can be learnt from Wittgenstein's teaching"

Hao Wang in "From Mathematics to Philosophy".