Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate collectables book

From: jdfigueroa@ucdavis.edu (Tara Marchand)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1992 11:51:04 -0800
Subject: Kate collectables book
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@ucdavis.edu

How might I go about acquiring a copy of the book of Kate collectables I've
been reading about in here?  Has anyone seen it at book stores, or is it
available strictly through mail-order?  Thanks in advance...

One more thing.  Someone (I don't remember who) posted something about me
posting about the limited edition "Rocket Man" package--this is true.  How-
ever, I can no long be reached at trm@sactoh0.sac.ca.us--use this UCD address
if you want to reach me.  Just wanted to clarify that. :)
--
Tara R. Marchand                                     "Strains my credibility
Internet: ez007643@ucdavis.edu                   To think that maybe I am happy