Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Goddess Fodder

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1992 09:54:50 -0800
Subject: Goddess Fodder
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

well, it's still way way between albums, so i say to myself, "yo,
why NOT waste some bandwidth *shrug*?"

so here goes:

stev0 has the G.A.L. (tm) to say:

> Y'know, I think there are three stages of KaTe Fandom:
> [oh-so-sensitive >arteests< "humour" deleted]

mm, that's all i had to say:  just didn't want stev0 to feel lonely as
the only person posting dreck...

mm, thanks to Cynthia and responses for info on _bis ende an der welt_:
think i'll stop on my way home and pick it up...  i've heard the new talking
heads song on the radio and it sounded pretty good for a leftover (was
a reject from _naked_, though honestly i think i like it better than anything
that made it onto the album...)  has anyone seen the film yet??

footah!
-greg -- gb10@gte.com -- "we're afraid to call it love/let's call it swimming"
		      --  martha and the muffins