Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Interesting message on This Woman's Work pic disc...

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1992 04:41:59 -0800
Subject: Interesting message on This Woman's Work pic disc...
To: w@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

I just picked up a TWW 7" picture disc at a record fair last Saturday,
and, remembering the messages KaTe sometimes inscribed on her singles,
had a close look at the disc. Sure 'nuff, on the A-side is inscribed
the rather indelicate statement "UP YOURS UGLY". Can this be one of
KaTe's mysterious messages? I don't remember reading anything about
this one...

...and who's "Ugly"?

--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,   /   "I think she's one of the
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd,      /    greatest composers of the