Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Woman's Work Booklet

From: usenet%agate.Berkeley.EDU@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU (USENET Administrator)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1992 16:53:38 -0800
Subject: This Woman's Work Booklet
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU

From: 128a-3ls@e260-4c.berkeley.edu (Michael Janson)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 11 Jan 1992 00:53:33 GMT

Hail Love Hounds!

Well, just last night I "stole" a Japanese import of This Woman's Work for
a mere $150, and am having a delightful time listening to the Vol. I and II
discs.

However, opening up the _Anthology_ booklet, I find it's all written in
Japanese!  I've looked on uxc.cso.uiuc.edu and wiretap.spies.com but to no
avail--I can't find a transcribed copy of the booklet anywhere!

Does anyone out there have the contents in electronic medium?  Ideally, in
some kind of ASCII format, but even a scanned GIF would suffice, I suppose.

Thanks!

128a-3ls@web.berkeley.edu