Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Caterwaul Goodies

From: caen!bsbbs!nrc@harvard.harvard.edu (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1992 00:28:44 -0800
Subject: Caterwaul Goodies
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

I'm taking quite a chance in mentioning this without first
clearing it through Message Validation Central in Chicago, but I
got a note from Betsy Martin of Caterwaul recently.  The news is
much the same as when Vickie last reported, they are still
looking for a record deal.  It sounds as though they may be
getting closer, however.

I had asked for information about where to find a copy of their
first album, _The Nature of Things_.  Betsy wrote the note on a
newsletter that was sent out early in '91 which states that they
have copies _The Nature of Things_ available directly.  Their
copies have been clipped to prevent them from selling them to
stores but they are offering them at a "cut-out" price, anyway.

I assume that these materials are still available although she
doesn't say so specifically in the note.  Here is the
information as it appears in the newsletter.  Tell them you
heard about it on Love-Hounds since I mentioned it and I imagine
that Vickie has as well.

  Merchandise
  -----------

  Send money order or check (US currency payable to CATERWAUL) to:

  P.O. Box 6121
  Burbank, CA 91510-6121

  A) The Nature of Things
      CD                                    $10.00
      Cassette                              $ 7.00
      LP                                    $ 6.00

  B) "Big Ox" Caterwaul T-Shirt (XL only)   $10.00

  C) Portent Hue ever changing stickers     $ 1.00

  D) Portent Hue double-sided poster        $ 3.00

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.UUCP