Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: If I could interview Kate

From: drk@leland.stanford.edu (David Koehler)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1992 13:49:37 -0800
Subject: Re: If I could interview Kate
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <BDCBD5378D3FA1A968@cs.umass.EDU> KROVETZ@cs.umass.EDU writes:
>Given all of the interviews that have been postend over the past few
>months, I thought it might be interesting to discuss what we would
>do if *we* were given the opportunity to interview her.  Doug Alan
>is the only love-hound I know that has had such a chance.  So, to
>start the ball rolling, these are some of the questions I would ask:

[thirteen very good questions deleted]
Here's one more:

14.  Do you, or have you, ever lurked on rec.music.gaffa?

The answer to this one could have profound effects on the tone of
discussion on r.m.g.
Anyone know of any direct or indirect evidence to support the notion
that Kate may lurk here sometimes?
David Koehler                   |        "Bad TV that
Dept. Biological Sciences       |         Insults me freely.
Stanford University             |         Still I know what
California                      |         I'm dyin' to see."
drk@leland.stanford.edu         |          -- Iggy Pop