Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I read the news today (oh boy)

From: stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1992 22:33:37 -0800
Subject: I read the news today (oh boy)
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sti.com

Just got back from Boston.  Had fun reading the Phoenix, Boston's
"Alternative" paper.  It seems one of the top-10 albums for WFNX
(Boston's play-the-smiths-every-ten-minutes, er, I mean "Alternative"
station) is "Two Rooms".  This would all be fine and dandy, but under
the "Artist" column, it lists "Kate Bush".  That's it.  Just Kate,
no "Kate et al" or (as they usually do for this kind of thing)
"Various".  Just Kate's name.  Well, *I* thought it was amusing.

-Stev0

"You're going to ask me if I'm going to tour, aren't you?  Well,
go ahead, punk.  Make my day!"
 - Kate, holding .44 magnum to reporter's face

--
Steve Berlin (Stev0)   | "Be kind to my mistakes."
Stev0@sti.com          |               - Gorby