Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's tour plans

From: trm@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Tara R. Marchand)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1991 12:38:08 -0800
Subject: Kate's tour plans
To: pacbell!ames!rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi...I was wondering if anyone could inform me if anything more is
known about Kate's tour plans.  Is she going to tour for sure?  If
so, approximately when?  Will the tour be worldwide?  I'm sorry if
I'm bugging any of you when you when you don't know anything about
her touring, but I just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.  Thank you
very much.
--
Tara R. Marchand                  "Are you on fire from the years?
                              What would you give for your kid fears?"