Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Homeground 43

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1991 09:39:35 -0800
Subject: Homeground 43
To: w@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

If there's anybody out there who hasn't gone home yet....

Homeground 43 arrived Friday lunchtime. Nothing too astonishing -
there's an update sheet dated 16 Dec which mentions the R1 interview
and the Wogan appearance. The news pages mention the RM single, a
rumour that KaTe was asked to be involved with Bryan Adam's
"Everything I Do", and more inconclusive ramblings about Prince.

"Five Years Ago" deals with the Experiment IV release, and there's
Krys' recollections of being an extra in the Expt IV video and an
account of the '86 KBC/Homeground Video Party. The rest is mostly
filled up with more of Krys' wierd stories (I'm beginning to wonder
about this woman 8^)

Nothing more on Karen Childerstone's Under the Ivy cover, or next
year's Homeground convention, other than it prolly won't be "oop
North".

--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,   /   "I think she's one of the
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd,      /    greatest composers of the