Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's tour plans

From: brownfld@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1991 21:30:41 -0800
Subject: Re: Kate's tour plans
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
State_Of_Sanity: Not applicable.

trm@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Tara R. Marchand) writes:
>Hi...I was wondering if anyone could inform me if anything more is
>known about Kate's tour plans.  Is she going to tour for sure?  If
>so, approximately when?  Will the tour be worldwide?

     No new news that I've seen, although if it went out over the list in
the last two days, I wouldn't have seen it considering my mail machine is
down!  :-<  The album is "KaTe-reported" to be out early to middle 1992 (the
latter being infinitely more probable,) and the tour probably (my guess) six
months after, if it happens at all.
     More waiting, I guess.
>                                                      I'm sorry if
>I'm bugging any of you when you when you don't know anything about
>her touring, but I just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.  Thank you
>very much.

     It's hard to be bugged by anything when net traffic is at it's holidays
low.  I'm impatient too!  ;-)

     BTW, I never got a response from my request for catalog numbers for the
Rocket Man CD single.  I hope the CD isn't the flipside of a PAL tape, to
speak figuratively... ;-)

--
                                                        Ken.
KT@uiuc.edu                                 brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu