Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Question...

From: <Ken.Saintjohn@samba.acs.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1991 03:17:36 -0800
Subject: Question...
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.spies.com

OK folks it's been days and no one has brought it up.  I can stand it no
longer.

                         *** QUESTION ***

What question or topic was glaringly absent from the last KaTe interview
that we have all had the opportunity to read 3 or 4 times.  Mind you now
it's one of those 'pat' interviewer type questions.  Here is a hint:

                   The key word starts with a "T".

                           Ken SaintJohn
                   Ken.Saintjohn@bbs.oit.unc.edu
      "I think quotes are very dangerous things!" KaTe Bush...