Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: I Pfear A Pfaux Pas

From: kaufman@eecs.nwu.edu (Michael L. Kaufman)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1991 20:13:07 -0800
Subject: Re: I Pfear A Pfaux Pas
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9112162322.AA02848@garnet.berkeley.edu> deadman@garnet.berkeley.EDU (Ben Haller) writes:
>Michael Kaufman wrote:
>> I am pretty sure that it is spelled without a P at the begining.
>I'm certain it has a P.  Beyond that, I'd guess Pfeiffer, but I'm not
>sure of that...

Sorry, I just looked it up. There is definatly no 'F' in Feiffer.  Or was it
Fieffer? Well whatever, the point is there is no 'F'. I couldn't find the book
that I mentioned, but I will ask my dad what it was called and let you know
later.

Michael

--
Michael Kaufman | I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on
 kaufman        | fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in