Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: I Pfear A Pfaux Pas

From: kaufman@eecs.nwu.edu (Michael L. Kaufman)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1991 21:55:56 -0800
Subject: Re: I Pfear A Pfaux Pas
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <c75ycB1w164w@bsbbs.UUCP> cynthia@bsbbs.UUCP (Cynthia Rosas) writes
>Say, Michael Kaufman, you were answering someone else I know, but isn't it
>Jules Pfeifer? Or even Pfeiffer?  Although, the more you look at a name like
>that, the more it looks strange. At any rate, if it _is_ Pfei...whatever, it
>would make a difference pfor someone looking it up, say in a card catalog
>or something at the library.

I am not sure if you are serious, or if you are having a serious problem with
your keyboard. ;-) In any case, I don't have any of his books handy, but I am
pretty sure that it is spelled without a P at the begining.

Michael

--
Michael Kaufman | I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on
 kaufman        | fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in