Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Inquiry on status of my review

From: <U15289%UICVM.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1991 13:36:43 -0800
Subject: Inquiry on status of my review
To: <LOVE-HOUNDS@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>

     Last Friday (12/6), I posted a review of Laurie Frelove's new album to
rec.music.gaffa and some other newsgroups.  As of today, it has yet to appear
in any of them.  What is its status?  I assume either it's still in the hands
of the moderator, or there are technical glitches holding it up (friends say
this has happened to them recently when they tried to post to gaffa).  What
do you advise?

                                            Mitch Pravatiner
                                            Internet U15289@uicvm.uic.edu