Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Graham Roger Dombkins <graham@cs.uow.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1991 18:42:08 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@munnari.oz.au

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: graham@cs.uow.edu.au (Graham Roger Dombkins)
Subject: RM Video in Oz!!
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 91 02:42:01 GMT

Hi all,

	Today is a happy day! :-) I normaly get off to work by 7:00am but
this morning I coudn't get going. So I left the TV on and hung around. Well
it gets to 9:00, the "TODAY" show (just like the US one) is coming to a
close and they say something like...
"We will leave you with the latest video just released by British pop star
Kate Bush..."
SHIT!!! videos go flying, I press record.... wow....
And by being played on that show it got NATIONAL exposure!!! :-)

- Graham