Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

News Briefs Status?

From: caen!bsbbs!nrc@harvard.harvard.edu (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1991 11:13:36 -0800
Subject: News Briefs Status?
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

It appears that Jorn may have missed my earlier post about the
latest C-side flyer in which I asked about the status of the News
Briefs project.  I've tried to mail Jorn about this repeatedly
but for some reason the same address at which I've contacted Jorn
before now bounces vigorously.

Originally, "News Briefs from Love-Hounds" was to have been a
monthly project.  The first and only edition of News Briefs was
evidently completed back in August.

I think this sort of thing might be well worth the effort and I'd
like to see it continued if the interest merited it.  What is the
status of this project?  What organizations received this first
issue and was there any expression of interest?  Do you plan to
continue the project and if so in what form?

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.UUCP