Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Star Trek 6

From: pwh@bradley.bradley.edu (Pete Hartman)
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1991 10:31:25 -0800
Subject: Re: Star Trek 6
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <9112062234.AA29409@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> JASONP@s35.prime.COM writes:
>Anyways...The last line of the movie is 'Second Star on the Right,
>Straight on to morning', which we all recognize as
>the refrain from Kate's When You Wish Apon a Star medley.
>So...is this pure Kate? Or, did she take it from one of the
>peter pan songs? I truely don't recall that line anywhere else
>but in Kate's song...but it's been a *long* time....
>Any clues?

Yeah, several clues.  That's a direct quote from the Disney.
I don't recall if it's in the song When you Wish Upon a Star,
or simply one of the lines from the movie.

Geez.  Talk about clutching for straws to bring KaTe into things.
--
Pete Hartman		       Bradley University	pwh@bradley.bradley.edu
      No one in the world ever gets what they want, and that is beautiful