Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Rocket Man video!

From: E Welsh <evan@castle.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1991 01:32:59 -0800
Subject: Re: Rocket Man video!
To: rec-music-gaffa@ukc.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

ed@wente.llnl.GOV (Ed Suranyi) writes:

>In article <22929@skye.dcs.ed.ac.uk> s.telford@ed.ac.UK (Scott Telford) writes:
>>It was directed by Julian Doyle (I think), who also did the film
>>"Brazil", and the effects were done by a guy who worked on the Star
>>Wars films (not that there were a lot of special f/x that I could see...).

>Just a nit pick, but. . . "Brazil" was directed by Terry Gilliam, another
>friend of Kate's.  Julian Doyle was the cameraman on that movie, and he
>directed Kate's video "Cloudbusting."

Scott got this info from a caption shown on the chart show.
I believe the exact wording may have been something liked "worked on".
/ Evan Welsh                                           <evan@ed.ac.uk>\
\ Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre                (+44 31 650 5022)/