Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New Kate Bush collector's guide, and some corrections

From: jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1991 12:16:07 -0800
Subject: Re: New Kate Bush collector's guide, and some corrections
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Scott Telford writes:

>The candle & guitar on a chair is a very thoughtful touch (unusual for a
>pop video!), but probably quite confusing if you don't know why...it
>took me a while before it clicked. I bet it was KaTe's idea!

Actually, this reminds me a lot of the....um....I think it was "End of the
Line" video by the Travelling Wilburys.  It was filmed after Roy Orbison's
death, so his "spot" in the video is an empty rocking chair--which rocks
throughout the video.

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                |  Life is a lot like the Freak Show     |
|                                |  Nobody laughs when they leave.        |