Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RM/CitW single in Bay Area

From: drk@leland.stanford.edu (David Koehler)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1991 16:05:51 -0800
Subject: RM/CitW single in Bay Area
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: drk@leland.stanford.edu (David Koehler)

(this should be posted just in California if all works)

Compact Disc World on University in Palo Alto has RM/CitW/CitW(intrumental)
as a CD single UK import.  Price $8.99
They only had a couple copies left when I was there.

The engineering on RM sounds better to me than most of _TSW_.
Maybe Del is getting better?

David R. Koehler                |        "Bad TV that
Dept. Biological Sciences       |         Insults me freely.
Stanford University             |         Still I know what
California                      |         I'm dyin' to see."