Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Graham Roger Dombkins <graham@cs.uow.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1991 22:46:01 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@munnari.oz.au

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: graham@cs.uow.edu.au (Graham Roger Dombkins)
Subject: KonvenTion 1 year on...
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 91 06:45:55 GMT

G'day all,

	Well it's now been one year since that perfect day (well it did rain
but who noticed?) in London. I'll never forget the waiting in line and trying
to figure out who was who from the net. IED had that good idea of giving us all
name tags on gaffa. Anyway, today I'm remembering you all as well as
her-Kateness. It was just a wounderful time and it's something that will stay
dear to me always. I couldn't let the 17 pass by without droping you guys a
line suggesting that we all do it again next time (lets hope that it isn't to
long a wait, BUT long enough for my bank balance to come back :).

	Oh, and thanks Vicki for pasing on the message.

- Graham