Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Stuff

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1991 00:28:15 -0800
Subject: Stuff
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

        How about:

rec.music.gaffa.quotes
rec.music.gaffa.interviews
rec.music.gaffa.reviews
rec.music.gaffa.fanzines
rec.music.gaffa.dreams
rec.music.gaffa.fantasies
rec.music.gaffa.jokes
rec.music.gaffa.BAD.jokes
rec.music.gaffa.we're.not.obsessed
rec.music.gaffa.actually.talking.about.kate.and.her.music
rec.music.gaffa.Mary.Steenburgen.Comparisions
rec.music.gaffa.suggestions.for.seperate.newsgroups.
rec.music.anti.happy
rec.music.we.never.post
rec.music.new.kids.bashing
rec.music.star.trek.crossovers
rec.music.gaffa.match.making
rec.music.gaffa.lies

        On second though, why not just give every regular poster his own
newsgroup and let people decide who they want to read!  :-)

        Eugene, actually it's

KaTe + 5 years + 2 inches - (5 * number of years since last album) pounds -
controversal boyfriend + musical ability - fanatical cult following - various
kinds of obsessed authors - fanzines - computer networks = Mary Steenburgen -
Acting Career - annoying ex-husband - kids - Oscar

        How about rec.whatever.mary.steenburgen.  My motto has always been,
"if it's got Mary Steenburgen in the movie, it's got me in the audience."
Anybody seen her new one yet?

        By the way, did anyone get the latest STILL BREATHING?  I saw it in
stores weeks ago, but haven't gotten mine!  :-(

Ron "if it's got Mary Steenburgen in the movie, it's got me in the audience"
Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com