Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Japanese Box Set

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1991 14:43:35 -0700
Subject: Re: Japanese Box Set
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov

In article <91Oct23.123157pdt.436505@wiretap.Spies.COM> lester@gandalf.etdesg.TRW.COM (Jeffrey A. Lester) writes:
<I picked up my Japanese TWW Box Set yesterday and I have a question.
<Awhile back Ed Suranyi wrote concerning differences between the U.K. and
<Japanese version of TWW:
<
<>3) More biographical information in the Japanese set, but it's all
<>in Japanese.
<
<The use of the word "more" implies to me that the U.K. version has some
<biographical info and the Japanese version has that as well as the "more"
<(which is in Japanese).

This was my mistake.  The U.K. version has no biographical information.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov