Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate mentioned in response to Goldmine letter

From: ed@concannon.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1991 13:32:03 -0700
Subject: Kate mentioned in response to Goldmine letter
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

The latest _Goldmine_ (Nov. 1) has a letter complaining about a recent
review by critic Bruce Eder.  The letter writer, Deborah Paulshus
of Alhambra, Calif., didn't like Eder's pan of the latest Moody Blues
album.  She writes, "Still, I would love to know what this individual
listens to that he feels compelled to trash such an album as _Keys Of
The Kingdom_.  I, for one, would like to know what in the world of
popular music I am missing."

Mr. Eder replies with a list of 31 artists, followed by ". . ."
This list includes the Sundays, Enya, Suzanne Vega, Clannad, Annie
Haslam, 10,000 Maniacs, KATE BUSH, k.d. lang, Siouxsie and the Banshees,
etc.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov