Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Welcome Back!!

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1991 20:18:00 -0700
Subject: Welcome Back!!
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hey, IED, I hope you see this! It's so wonderful to have you back.
Lots of interesting things going on and lots of rumors swirling
about. A flame war here and there and some fascinating discussions,
interesting tidbits and lots of very wonderful people. The usual.
Are you going to spend 2 days solid going through old Digests?
Wow! Have you been *getting* the digest all this time? Stuffed
mailbox city!

Boris, meet IED. IED, meet Boris.

I can't wait till you're settled back in and an active contributor
again. I was just talking about how, the first night we met, was
also the first time we all saw the video for "There Goes A Tenner"
and looking through Armando Gallo's photographic slides of Kate.

There are a lot of newcomers here (Boris asked about you) and
new people have to get to know you. He's a nice guy everyone!

Chris says hi!

This was a public e-mail letter, because I wanted to let everyone
know how I felt. It's great to have you back!

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
katefans@chinet.chi.il.us