Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

BRUCE COCKBURN TOUR DATES (east coast)

From: ddc1@jaguar.uofs.edu
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1991 02:49:36 -0700
Subject: BRUCE COCKBURN TOUR DATES (east coast)
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.folk, rec.music.christian, rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@uofs.uofs.edu

	Bruce Cockburn (pronounced Co-burn) starts the first part of his world
tour on Nov 1, He is known for hits like "Wondering Where The Lions Are" and
"If I Had A Rocket Launcher" and "If A Tree Falls". His new album is called
NOTHING BUT A BURNING LIGHT and the single is called "Dream Like Mine". The
album is produced by T. Bone Burnett and appearing on the album are Jackson
Browne, Booker T., Sam Phillips and Jim Keltner.

	Here are the East Coast dates for Bruce Cockburn and Band. Opening will
be Sam Phillips.

* means tentative dates

 Nov 1 		Sudbury, ONT		Grand Theatre
 Nov 3		Thunder Bay, ONT	Community Centre
 Nov 4 		Winnipeg, ONT		Centennial Theatre
 Nov 7		Minnapolis, MN		Orpheum Theatre
 Nov 8		Madison, WI		Barrymore Theatre
 Nov 9		Chicago, IL		Riviera
 Nov 10		Cincinnati, OH		Bogarts
*Nov 12		Cleveland, OH		Empire
*Nov 13		Pittsburgh, PA		Fulton Theatre
 Nov 15		Ann Harbor, MI		Power Centre
 Nov 16		Hamilton, ONT		Hamilton Place
 Nov 17		London, ONT		Alumni Hall
 Nov 19 	Montreal, QUE		St. Dennis Theatre
 Nov 20		Northampton, MA		John Green Theatre
 Nov 21		Burlington, VT		Flynn Theatre
 Nov 23		Boston, MA		Orpheum
 Nov 25		Toronto, ONT		Massey Hall
 Nov 26 	Toronto, ONT		Massey Hall

 Dec 3		Kitchener, ONT		Centre in the Square
 Dec 5 		Philadelphia, PA	Keswick (sp?) Theatre
 Dec 6		Washington, DC		George Mason Theatre
*Dec 7		Richmond, VA		Boathouse
*Dec 8		Norfolk, VA		T.B.A.
*Dec 10		Chapel Hill, NC		T.B.A.
*Dec 11		Atlanta, GA		T.B.A.
 Dec 13		Baltimore, MD		Shriver Auditorium
 Dec 14		New York City		Town Hall
 Dec 15		Woodstock, NY		Bearsville Theatre
 Dec 16		Ottawa, ONT		Congress Centre

	The dates for the West Coast will be available in late November. I'll
post those and the rest of the world tour when I get'em. So go out and get
those tickets! If you've never heard of Bruce go anyway.

					-dc
                                    Dave D. Cawley
                                ddc1@jaguar.uofs.edu